Friday, March 5, 2010

Natural remedies using herbs

medhohar vati dosage

asked by sony on 3 March 2010 22:18
i want to lose weight and got divya medhohar vati product. i want to know the dosage.
1 answer  -  tags: weight

fat in body

asked by monu on 3 March 2010 21:46
i am 28year old lady with 3year old boy baby i have too much fat in my tummy and thigs
3 answers  -  tags: weight

eczema to 8 months old girl

asked by bnsl on 3 March 2010 20:36
Namashkar, my 8 months daughter is suffering from eczema for last 6 months..we had used many steriod creams and applied lot of moisturizer but nothing worked for her..she cannot sleep properly beca...
1 answer  -  tags: eczema

sex prb

asked by bluestone on 3 March 2010 20:21
sir, my age is 25 yrs and married . i had undergone a stone laser operation 2 yrs bak since thn my sex life has become little weak like i don feel sexual desires regularly, and unable to satisfy ...
1 answer  -  tags: sexual

hair loss

asked by bhat123 on 3 March 2010 14:19
I am 23 yrs old,male. I am suffering from hair loss and dandruff. at night there remains a dirt,preferably of black colour. the problem started 2 years ago. I am too worried Reason is stress and po...
1 answer  -  tags: hairloss + hairs

snoring

asked by hellokpr on 3 March 2010 13:29
Hello Guruji since last one year i am having a serious problem of snoring. I have tried lot of alopathy medicines but of no use. Please suggest me the medicine in ayurveda for permanent cure. Per...
1 answer  -  tags: snoring

disc rupture problem

asked by rikujignesh on 3 March 2010 13:27
Namaste babaji, i have disk rupture problem from few years.i tried. chiropractors & acupuncturist but still i fill pain in my neck,left shoulder,left hand& mid back & lower back.please...
1 answer  -  tags: discrupture

Sexual weakness

asked by vijenderd on 3 March 2010 13:26
Pranam Babaji, I was a infected by TB During Last Sep-09, I took DOTS Now I am feeling much better, after this course I am became very very thin, feeling stress, tension, and some time bone pain, ...
1 answer  -  tags: penis + sexual

increase of the penis

asked by Abhijit on 3 March 2010 13:25
Pranam Guruji I am 23 years old .But my penis size is small. So what is the solve for the increase the penis. plz let me know. Regards Abhijit Biswas
1 answer  -  tags: penisenlargement

bone problem

asked by rampratap84 on 3 March 2010 13:25
My mother having problem in the bone her bone is continous paning beacuse of that she is not able to walk.Most of the problem in the Hands and leg.so please suggest me what I need to do for Her. ...
1 answer  -  tags: bone

1 comment: