Monday, March 15, 2010

Complementary medicines for natural health

My cardiac artery disease

asked by sreedev on 14 March 2010 8:20
Respected Swamiji, Age 61 male,since september 2009. Myo-cardial infarction with multiple artery blockage and PVD in right leg. I am hypertensive controlled with medicines and am also a diabetic, c...
1 answer  -  tags: artery + cardiac + heart

How to apply for a franchise for Patanjali medicine

asked by Vinod Gupta on 14 March 2010 6:26
Hello Sir, I am interested in opening a franchise for patanjali medicine in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, UP to help people in this area. Please let me know the process to apply for the distributorship...
answer it  -  tags: patanjali

testicle

asked by harsh on 13 March 2010 19:55
namaste guruji, mera right testicle dead ho gya due to torsion(may be) in the age of 17 now iam 28 is there any possibility to regain it iam in deep trouble please suggest me
1 answer  -  tags: testicle

Food allergy

asked by chakma on 13 March 2010 14:03
Pranam Guruji My mother age around 60 yrs has been suffering from food allergy for the last 5 years. symtopms : itchy boils in entire part of body. she did a lot of treatments but no improvement ...
1 answer  -  tags: allergy

My father is suffering from Motor Neuron Disease

asked by ajayjayfree on 13 March 2010 14:01
Namasta Guru jee, My father has disease name MND [Motor neron Diease] as per mediacl check up in CMC hospital , Valloer. Now my father is not able walk. Has also problem in talking and breathing. ...
1 answer  -  tags: motorneuron
 

nightfall & sperm with urine & some liqued while i feel about sex

asked by ashishagrwl on 14 March 2010 12:22
sir when i thught about any nude or sexy story i feel that some liqued is drawn frome my penis my peniss is ok ant stong in warm mode but not in silent mode i have also nightfall twice in a week p...
1 answer  -  tags: nightfall
  

about Menier's disease

asked by tunia on 14 March 2010 7:47
I am suffering from Menier's disease since 2006. It was diagonosed and confirmed after EEG, Brain scan,Head MRI. Simultaneously, I am suffering from severe acidity and diabetes. I was out of a...
1 answer  -  tags: meniers


 

No comments:

Post a Comment