Friday, March 5, 2010

Complementary medicinal advice

Erection for longer

asked by kbose on 3 March 2010 6:39
I am 50 years old. I can sustain an erection for about 3-4 minutes of intercourse, after which I can no longer hold on and then I get the urge to ejaculate. Please advise how I can sustain erection...
1 answer  -  tags: erectiledysfunction

AZOOSPERMIA

asked by bs2008m on 3 March 2010 6:36
Thank you very much for the advice of using speman and orgy oil for the cure of azoospermia today. but few more doubts. my testis size is also less right one is slightly smaller than left one. this...
1 answer  -  tags: azoospermia

I am pregnant

asked by Namrata nagraj tiwary on 3 March 2010 4:02
How do i prevent nausea vomitting ?
1 answer  -  tags: pregnency + pregnancy

prostate cancer

asked by mukundan on 2 March 2010 15:44
My father (80 years) is suffering from metastatis prostate cancer. It has spread to bones(spine, femur, neck and pelvis). He is having severe pain in hip. He hasaversion for food and is eating very...
1 answer  -  tags: cancer + prostate

natural cure for sebaceous cyst

asked by manajeeb on 2 March 2010 12:32
i want to know pranayams, remedies and natural cure for sebaceous cyst. Pls. reply ASAP.Thx
1 answer  -  tags: cyst

No comments:

Post a Comment