Thursday, March 11, 2010

Health Remedies and answers

Cancer diseases

asked by poo on 11 March 2010 19:09
dear swami ji mi father have been diagonosed with kidney,spine& spreded leg cancer in the test today we have concelted with the doctor in B.L.Kapoor hospital he told me that this is the final ...
1 answer  -  tags: cancer

Vocal Cord nodules

asked by Harshapai on 11 March 2010 18:59
My son (Age 6)has vocal cord nodules and he voice is very hoarse and most of the times not audible at all. Doctors suggest speech therapy or surgery. Is there an ayurvedic medicine that we provide ...
1 answer  -  tags: throat

Erectile Dysfunction problem

asked by negi on 11 March 2010 14:23
Namaste Sir, Sir,I had posted question last month on 13th and 18th of feb andyou answered both the questions.Thank you very much sir for answering my questions.sir i had forgotten to mention that ...
1 answer  -  tags: erectiledysfunction

mild low lying uterus

asked by rita on 11 March 2010 11:47
diabetis bp problem spondolysis40yrs femaleovaries normal. uterus normal mildprolapse of uterus.is there any medicine or yoga for this problem. Dr asked me to go for surgery.since it is mild and i ...
1 answer  -  tags: uterus

how to get back hairs on forehead

asked by anon on 11 March 2010 10:49
i am not having hair in front of my head. my forehead looks almost baldee. can u please suggest me ..
1 answer  -  tags: hairs

treatment for hair loss

asked by anon on 11 March 2010 10:48
what is the herbal and ayurvedic treatment for hair loss ?
1 answer  -  tags: hairs

ayurvedic solution for premature graying of hairs

asked by anon on 11 March 2010 10:46
sir i m so worried about my hairs i m 21 yrs old from jalandhar cantt (punjab). earlier i asked u same question but no answer from u i get till now. sir i m so depressed plz tell me ur product reg...
1 answer  -  tags: hairs
 

ayurvedic cure for increased intraoccular pressure

asked by anon on 11 March 2010 10:25
I had Cataract surgery in both eye on 1998 . Because of my surgery my right eye is far sight and left eye is near sight. And I had retinal surgery in 1996 and 2004 on my left eye only. Know my pres...
1 answer  -  tags: eyes

ayurvedic treatment for Dry Macular Degeneration

asked by anon on 11 March 2010 10:25
I have dry macular deg. Do you have any remedies for this? Tx
1 answer  -  tags: eyes

Small Bump on Lower Eyelid

asked by anon on 11 March 2010 10:25
In addition to the fungal infections that I wrote about in my last message, I have another symptom that appeared recently, and that is a small bump on my right eyelid. Can you suggest what this mig...
1 answer  -  tags: eyes

retinitis pigmentosa

asked by anon on 11 March 2010 10:24
sir i have lost one of my eyevision due to digging of pin and in another eye doctor declare retinitis pigmentosa ,,,, iwantto know that how it will be treated ..
1 answer  -  tags: eyes

herpis in the eye

asked by herbal_fan on 11 March 2010 10:14
i am struggling with herpes simplex in my right eye from last eleven yrs, i have no vision in the eye and now i have been diagnosed with floaters in my left eye thats making hard for me to get a cl...
1 answer  -  tags: eyes

thickness in the urine wall

asked by zara on 11 March 2010 6:42
dear doctor i thank you for all the help.as suggested i will take the required auyervedic medicines for pre menopause syndrome.you have suggested that i should go for the operation as suggested by ...
1 answer  -  tags: uterus

azoospermia

asked by junaidmustafa on 10 March 2010 19:24
dear sir, i am resident of karachi-pakistan. sir i am suffering from azoospermia. what should i do? i am married for last two years. which medicine i should take here?
1 answer  -  tags: azoospermia

guide us pls

asked by neha walia on 10 March 2010 14:48
hello sir my father has urinary bladder cancer. on 2nd dec, 2006 he has gone thru endoscopy, after dat doctors gave him chemotherapy and radiation. radiotherapy from jan 2007 to feb 2007 for 5 days...
1 answer  -  tags: bladder + urinary

Divya Tribhuvan Kirti Ras 20gm

asked by romeochamp on 10 March 2010 13:38
Dear Sir You mentioned for my 3 to 4 year old daughter to give tribhuvankeerthi ras 1 tab twice per day with ginger juice to treat fever...when i checked i can see a product called Divya Tribhuvan ...
1 answer  -  tags: fever

thickness in the utirine wall

asked by zara on 10 March 2010 13:19
Sir, i am 50 years old.i have not yet had my menopause. but for 4 months there was a break and after that one month i had heavy flow.few days back i had blood passing from my urine and took medicin...
1 answer  -  tags: uterus

scaly palms

asked by baby on 10 March 2010 8:36
my palms have started breaking.It is becoming difficult for me to tolerate even salt on my palma
1 answer  -  tags: skin + palms

gall bladder stone.

asked by vasanti on 10 March 2010 7:17
I am 40 year old woman diagnosed with gall bladder stones since last week. I had abdominal pain in right side. Are there any medicines for this?
1 answer  -  tags: bladder + stones

discharge of wattery liquid from penis

asked by shreesh on 10 March 2010 6:02
sir i m shreesh verma,23 yrs old,male,and i m suffering from discharge of wattery liquid from penis since 7 years ,so please provide me some treatment,,
1 answer  -  tags: sexual

Water retention during menopause

asked by viju on 10 March 2010 4:13
I am 50 years old. My menses are quite irregular for the last one year. From 2006 August, I gradually started putting on weight and have gained upto 15 kgs in a couple of months inspite of leadin...
1 answer  -  tags: menopause
 

No comments:

Post a Comment