Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hair loss, hair fall, dandruff remedies

hair loss

asked by Ramchand on 18 December 2009 11:06
I am 30 yrs and suffering from severe hair loss during the recent times. I want to know if shaving the hair would be of some benefit. Planning to shave off & try using Divya Kesh Taila - Herb...
1 answer  -  tags: baldness + hairs

Female Baldness (receding hairline)

asked by baparna1 on 28 December 2009 21:41
Thank you doctor for answering my previous question on acidity and irregular periods.I have one more problem. From last 1 year my hair is falling alot. I lost lot of hair from front line of the...
2 answers  -  tags: hairs

Hair Loss

asked by subhash on 6 January 2010 14:20
Please let me know if there is any treatment for the hair loss. Also, please let me know how can I order this medication in USA. Thanks.
answer it  -  tags: hairs + hairloss

hair fall

asked by doctor on 7 January 2010 4:20
i am 18yrs old girl and i am losing my hair for past 2 years.i have to many doctors but it is not any use ,so please tell me
1 answer  -  tags: hairloss + hairs + hairfall

Dandruff , Hair Fall and itching

asked by miscelle on 8 January 2010 13:21
Hi I have a lot of dandruff , due which i also have itching on my skull.I have tried few things in past like washing my head with reetha amd amla but never had satisfactory results.I m also suff...
1 answer  -  tags: hairs + dandruff + hairfall

hair fall?

asked by romeochamp on 10 January 2010 13:59
Recently upon your recommendation i ordered the kesh tail and shampoo for my wife who has a problem of dandruff and hair fall. She puts about 5 ml of oil, massage scalp and leave it overnight. In ...
1 answer  -  tags: hairs + hairfall

hair loss

asked by keerthiswaroop on 16 January 2010 9:27
I am losing my hear constantly and , the upper center portion of my head is visible with no hair is there any remedy with which I can recover my lost hair .. I am 20 years of age .
1 answer  -  tags: hairs + hairloss

White hair

asked by babu on 24 January 2010 8:20
i am 30 yrs old,my shaving comes white recently it is increased daily . can u pl give me suggestion how to solve the problem and re get black shave.
1 answer  -  tags: whitehairs + hairs

cure baldness

asked by shank on 25 January 2010 7:43
Dear sir, I am 33 years old male, i have heard than using medicines from pathanjali will cure the baldness, kindly suggest me.
1 answer  -  tags: baldness + hairs

hair

asked by sfurti on 18 February 2010 4:40
how to stop premature greying of hair?
1 answer  -  tags: hairs

greying of hair

asked by anjani on 18 February 2010 7:24
I am 46 years old and my hair is greying very fast. Any remedy to stop greying. Will the grey hair turn black
1 answer  -  tags: hairs

hair

asked by hbagga on 23 February 2010 11:54
sir can you tell me how much time should i keep the divya yog kesh tailum in my scalp before head bath , 1 hour , 2 hours or over night
1 answer  -  tags: hairs

hair

asked by hbagga on 24 February 2010 7:55
i want to know how many times in a weak can this Divya yog kesh tailum be applied , once , twice, thrice
1 answer  -  tags: hairs

Hair Problem

asked by harjeet on 27 February 2010 9:31
Baba Ji meri age 35 sir ky baal bahu ji kam ho gay hai pl koi Treatment batay jo baal aa jay
1 answer  -  tags: hairs

How to stop Premature greying of hair

asked by balu on 28 February 2010 6:46
My son aged around 17 years has premature greying of his hairs. Please let me know whether there is any permanent cure for the same. If so, please let me know the medicenes available.
1 answer  -  tags: whitehairs + hairs

brahmi hair oil

asked by brahmi_rnd on 3 March 2010 7:42
Is brahmi beneficial for hair problems like hair loss, baldness, dandruff, rough hairs, hair fall control etc?
1 answer  -  tags: hairs + brahmi

hair loss

asked by bhat123 on 3 March 2010 14:19
I am 23 yrs old,male. I am suffering from hair loss and dandruff. at night there remains a dirt,preferably of black colour. the problem started 2 years ago. I am too worried Reason is stress and po...
1 answer  -  tags: hairs + hairloss

Triphala for Skin and Hairs

asked by herbal_fan on 5 March 2010 13:59
Triphala churna if taken regularly, does it help in curing skin disorders like pimples, acne, dull skin and hair problems like hair loss, baldness, dandruff?
1 answer  -  tags: skin + triphala + hairs

Amla hair oil

asked by herbal_fan on 8 March 2010 9:20
Is Amla hair oil good for hair regrowth, baldness, dandruff and hair strength? I have heard lot of Amla oil benefits for hairs.
2 answers  -  tags: hairs + amla

premature graying beard and hair

asked by janmayjayk on 8 March 2010 20:27
I'm 34 year old unmarried man . i'm working in a computer cyber cafe . My problem is that my hair and beard graying 40% . plz tell me what should i do? Is there any treatment for this pro...
1 answer  -  tags: whitehairs + hairs 
 

ayurvedic solution for premature graying of hairs

asked by anon on 11 March 2010 10:46
sir i m so worried about my hairs i m 21 yrs old from jalandhar cantt (punjab). earlier i asked u same question but no answer from u i get till now. sir i m so depressed plz tell me ur product reg...
1 answer  -  tags: hairs

treatment for hair loss

asked by anon on 11 March 2010 10:48
what is the herbal and ayurvedic treatment for hair loss ?
1 answer  -  tags: hairs

how to get back hairs on forehead

asked by anon on 11 March 2010 10:49
i am not having hair in front of my head. my forehead looks almost baldee. can u please suggest me ..
1 answer  -  tags: hairs

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog.i followed your blog with the great topic about hair Fall.....
    keep posting a Latest updates.......
    Hair Fall

    ReplyDelete