Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ayurvedic remedies and answers

Avoiding white colored food

asked by Somashekar on 6 March 2010 17:59
Sir, I consulted your Dr.Manish Khare at Ichalkaranji, for my disease. He advised me to take the medicines same as what you have advised but he told me to avoid consuming white colored foods like M...
answer it  -  tags: leucoderma

azoospermia

asked by vasu on 6 March 2010 17:13
Respected ram dev baba, iam 27years old,married 3years ago, suffering from azoospermia, took one year of homeopathy medicine which is of no use, my sperm count was not increased. I undergone testic...
answer it  -  tags: azoospermia

Acne problem

asked by neeta_28 on 6 March 2010 12:55
today i m asking some suggestion about my face pimple i used many medican on my face but nor of them used if some used then only for few month so today i want to know from u what will be the best m...
answer it  -  tags: acne

schizophrenia

asked by garshanapalli on 6 March 2010 12:54
my daughter is suffering with schizo becuase of drugs. how do I buy herbal medicine from you .she is under english medince solium. please give me mail for more contact details. i did not understand...
1 answer  -  tags: schizophrenia

RA arthritis

asked by tazalladina on 6 March 2010 12:49
Dear DR. I was diagnoised with RA 3 years ago and was very sick. my muscles and bones both ached and i could not stand or walk. Thanks God I took ayurvedic medicines and am in better condition. My...
1 answer  -  tags: arthritis

white discharge problem

asked by swamyonline on 6 March 2010 12:48
pranam swamy ji, my wife is suffering from white discharge for the last 5 months. what medicine should she take, how to cure the disease..kindly suggest some medicine and other curing methods.. th...
1 answer  -  tags: whitedischarge

worried about monthly

asked by victoria on 6 March 2010 12:46
hi swami ji i have problem in my monthly im having irregular monthly n i dont have a proper date.i m married in 2005 n im not having children.so doctor gives me tablet then after 10days in having ...
1 answer  -  tags: menstrual

cervical cancer problem

asked by meghapundir on 6 March 2010 12:43
hello ramdev ji, recently my mother has diagnosed with cervical cancer .she has undergone surgery uterus is removed n radiotherapy has been done wth 2 internal therapy doctors say she is fine now ...
answer it  -  tags: cancer + cervical

Nasal polyps - treatment

asked by sagarsinh on 6 March 2010 12:40
Respected sir, I have been diagnosed with nasal polyps and recommended surgery to remove it. Is there any specific pranayama or yoga to cure or supress the nasal polyps. Thank you
1 answer  -  tags: nasal

Bilster formation after using "Divya Switrghnalep"

asked by riyan on 6 March 2010 11:45
Dear Sir/madam, Recently i visited ramdevjee's chikitchalya at guwahati,assam.As per prescription there is a medicinr called "Divya Switrghnalep" with neem and cows urine.I am applyi...
1 answer  -  tags: luekoderma
 

diabetice

asked by chitti on 6 March 2010 11:23
DearSir,Goodafternoonsir Iam 58 male ihave diabetice since one year i am ussing ayurved medicen&homeo, homeo medicen from positve homeopathy at thirupathi,ihave normalsugar leveal some times 22...
1 answer  -  tags: diabetise

duration of medication course for the symptoms

asked by pravin on 6 March 2010 6:38
Dear Dr., Thanks a lot for useful advice and explaination. I would like to know the course duration for this problem. How long should I take the medicine and is it available in the ramdev baba outl...
1 answer  -  tags: depression + skeletal + musculuar + pain 
 

Migrane

asked by bhat on 8 March 2010 6:53
I am suffering from severe migrane for last 15 years. I am 39 year old a chartered accountant by profession. I have accute acidity problem also
answer it  -  tags: migraine

Divya Chawanprash

asked by romeochamp on 8 March 2010 6:20
Dear Sir I must first thank you for recommending me Divya Chawanprash to my 3-4yr old daughter who used to suffer from throat inflammation/allergy/high fever. I am giving her 1-2g twice daily with...
answer it  -  tags: allergy + chyawanprash + fever

mild low lying uterus

asked by rita on 7 March 2010 14:06
diabetes blood pressure spondolysis.female age40yrs.ovaries and other uterus organs are normal.dr sugested surgery but says that in coarse of time due to menopause the uterus may again come down an...
answer it  -  tags: uterus

cardiomyopathy

asked by vicharesandeep on 7 March 2010 10:23
43 years male 18months taking acitrome 2mg, cordarone 200mg,lasix 40 mg,prolomet xl 25mg, ziram 5mg each one daily heart ejection fraction 40% high b.p. in august 08 e.f.20%admitted cardoversion done
2 answers  -  tags: cardiomyopathy + heart

What care is to be taken after delivery

asked by viju on 7 March 2010 8:48
My Daughter is pregnant is due in April, what medicines she should take after delivery?
1 answer  -  tags: pregnency

hypertension

asked by gurmukh on 7 March 2010 7:15
Dear Doctor, I am taking Divya Mukta Vati 2 morning 2 evening last 5 days. Today my BP was 150/100 so I have taken thrice. I have started nebi 2.5 also today perscribded by MD physion. I am also t...
1 answer  -  tags: highbloodpressure + hypertension

multiple scelerosis

asked by ani2507 on 7 March 2010 7:09
my wife is suffering from this disease which is much familier to uropean people..this is a rare neuro disease here so the medicines are quite expensive which i cannot afford...please suggest me som...
1 answer  -  tags: sclerosis

height gaining

asked by rssa1234 on 7 March 2010 7:08
guruji my daughter is 10.5yrs old a year back her measuration cycle started she is 4feet 9inches tall. i m worried about her height. in her case till what age she can gain height and how can we hel...
1 answer  -  tags: height

Heart Rate

asked by nvellaiyan on 6 March 2010 22:41
I am having Mukta Vati one per day. My Blood pressure went down from 140/90 to 115/75. But the heart rate went below 60. Why is that? What is the healthy heart rate? Do you want me to reduce dosage...
1 answer  -  tags: highbloodpressure + heart

cold, cough, high fever and convulsions

asked by shreyansh on 6 March 2010 18:07
Hello babaji, i m writing from south africa.My son is 3yrs 7mths old.fromlast one month he is on antibotic he had high fever and because of that he is haveing convulsions doctor said that his ears ...
answer it  -  tags: cold + fever + cough + convulsions
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm free from AZOOSPERMIA I never take it seriously none did I see it as a problem while growing up until I became of age to settle down with a woman. I was told at the hospital that I cannot impregnate a woman then I went on looking for solution but all to no avail, until a came across Dr. Uduehi’s recommendation online. I reached out to him and for the first time I start to experience sperm after taking his medication. You can reach him via Tel: +234-708-487-8384 uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete