Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Herbal remedies for various diseases

Alternative, Herbal or Ayurvedic medicines

asked by amitkhanna on 19 March 2010 10:26
Dear Doctor, I am great lover of natural treatments and therapies and also seek solution of my health problems in only natural therapies, but I really do not understand the difference between Alte...
 

Abdominal pain

asked by anish_b on 19 March 2010 10:17
I am fealing severe abdominal pain in lower abdomen for last 3 days, it starts and stops itself after some time. i am taking balanced diet and no overeating at all. My age is 31 years old and can t...
1 answer  -  tags: abdominal 
 

diet and excercise for poly arthritis

asked by sonal k on 19 March 2010 10:12
suddenly i got pain in my feet ankles and the it spresd to my my palms and wrists.i underwent tests. C4 and C reactive proteins is high. RA factor is on higher side. i am on medrola nd HCQ chloride...
1 answer  -  tags: poyarthritis 
 

testicle

asked by harsh on 19 March 2010 12:32
namaste isr, i have got checked by a medical surgeon he found my right testies very small it seems to be dis appear while standing but only a small portion has been found while laying do...
1 answer  -  tags: testicle

Pain in thigh

asked by Kumar on 19 March 2010 12:11
Pranam Baba ji, Mai 29 years old unmarried boy hu, Mere jango me ghutno ke uper se pure jango me raat ko sone se pahle aur subhai uthle par bahut tej dard hota hai, jab mai jango mei koi patti typ...
1 answer  -  tags: pain 
 

joint pain

asked by aarti on 20 March 2010 8:51
namste guruji, meri age 28 hai.mere 2 yrs ka baba hai.uski born hone ke 1 yr,baad mere fingers main straching or pain hota hai kabhi kabhi hand main bhi or knee main bhi maine delivery waqht apna d...
1 answer  -  tags: finger + pain

Alport's Syndrome

asked by durgalakshmi on 20 March 2010 6:05
My son is 22 years old and his Creatinine level is 6.0(0.7 to 1.3) and Urea is 83. Haemoglobin count is 10. His Creatinine level increased from 2.6 to 6 in 4 months. Is there any cure available...
1 answer  -  tags: kidney

chyawanpraash

asked by romeochamp on 19 March 2010 15:09
Dear Sir I am giving chyawanpraash to my 4 year old daughter and the bottle of chyawanpraash is almost over. Will i have to continue it/buy again and again the same product to give her? She eats ...
1 answer  -  tags: health

Kidney cyst

asked by khokon on 19 March 2010 15:04
Namaskar Babaji I am 58 Years old & wegh 50 Kgs. I am taking pressure tablet along with lIBRIUM-10 for tension reliver. This cyst was first detected on last October Presently I have renal infla...
1 answer  -  tags: kidney 
 

varicose veins

asked by mohitjain67 on 20 March 2010 14:02
My wife is suffering from vericose veins in the upper leg portion and when she does standing work for long the nerves/veins become blue. Some person has suggested HORSE CHESTNUT as the only medicin...
1 answer  -  tags: varicoseveins

my i increase my height at the age of 27 yrs

asked by atulsingh on 20 March 2010 10:44
namaste babaji, i am 27 yrs old boy, i want to make carrier in police force, but my height is only 160cms, but it requires minimum 165cms, babaji please told me how can i increase my height with ...
1 answer  -  tags: height + increase

1.6 yrs La-ilaaj Khaansi

asked by skaneja on 20 March 2010 9:29
Dear Baba Ji, Mere bhai ko pichhale dedh saal se sukhi khaansi hai,Jiska mein allopathic/homeopathic last stage tak ilaaj karwa chuka hoon. Khaansi subah se lekar sone tak rahti hai, jab woh so j...
1 answer  -  tags: khaansi

weight loss natural remedies

asked by manisha on 20 March 2010 9:11
I want to loose my weight as I am 95 KG in very bad shape, I am obese and suffering from obesity since 4 years. I feel tired and do not do exercises. please suggest natural remedies.
1 answer  -  tags: naturalremedies + weight

Natural remedies for heart

asked by alisa on 20 March 2010 9:03
I have a weak heart, recently I had Angina and heart attack, I also have blockage in arteries, with the layer of cholesterol. I feel tired easily and have pain left side of chest.
2 answers  -  tags: heart + naturalremedies

sorises

asked by jyoti on 20 March 2010 9:01
pranam guruji, meri age 30 yrs. hai mujhe 16 yrs.se sorises hai gurjui main bahut dukhi hu main pranaym bhi karti hu per meri sorises thik nahi ho rahi meri madad karo guruji main aapki borivali (m...
1 answer  -  tags: psoriasis

Gastric troubles natural remedies

asked by anna32 on 20 March 2010 8:57
I have gastric problem. I am 25 years old. I have bulging of the stomach, pressure in the stomach and belches. It is because of my bad eating habit and I also swallow the food quickly, eating untim...
2 answers  -  tags: gastric + naturalremedies

No comments:

Post a Comment