Friday, February 26, 2010

herbal medicinal advice

greying of hair

asked by anjani on 18 February 2010 7:24
I am 46 years old and my hair is greying very fast. Any remedy to stop greying. Will the grey hair turn black
1 answer  -  tags: hairs

Can I be cured from Hep B?

asked by dialavaclaudia on 18 February 2010 6:34
6 months ago I discover that I have contracted Hep B. My name is Claudia. I am a mother of two kids and I live in Mauritius. Doctors here told me that I am a carrier of this virus and there is n...
1 answer  -  tags: hepatitis

hair

asked by sfurti on 18 February 2010 4:40
how to stop premature greying of hair?
1 answer  -  tags: hairs

Divya Sanjeevani

asked by nvellaiyan on 17 February 2010 17:23
Can I give Divya Sanjeevani for my child who 8 and 4 year old? If not what other ayurvedic medicine do you recommend for Cold, Cough, Fever? Thanks, Sami
1 answer  -  tags: cough + congestion + chest

Erectile Dysfunction Problem

asked by negi on 17 February 2010 13:52
Namaste Sir, Thank you very much for your reply sir on 13th feb.Sir you have said that it is not 100 % curable so wont i be able to have string and hard erections ? i am worried as i have to marry...

severe skin problem after pregnancy due to -ve blood group of husband

asked by bunny on 17 February 2010 11:43
i am suffering from sever skin problem after concieving,i have delivered the child.now i am on steroids,my skin problem , boils on skin are no more but, allot of side effects like, high BP, weight ...
1 answer  -  tags: skin

Medicines for Piles

asked by Amit on 17 February 2010 9:18
Prnam Baba Ji I am 27 yrs old.I'm suffering piles last 3-4 yrs.Actually the problem is that my stools very hard and blood comes sometimes with it.My motion is not also going in daily basis,it&...
1 answer  -  tags: piles

29yrs/female/unable to concieve

asked by Charu AGARWAAL on 17 February 2010 7:41
have been trying to concieve 3 yrs, all tests have been done but there is no problem,fallopian tubes were checked ,there was NO blockage.Husband had sperm motility of 40-50%. But in march 2009 i co...
1 answer  -  tags: infertility

SYNUS PROBLEM

asked by SHASHIKANT on 17 February 2010 2:18
I HAVE IN SYNUS PROBLEM IN ABOUT 8-10 YEARS . PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE THAT WHAT CAN I DO
1 answer  -  tags: sinus

Eyes - Glaucoma and Drishti

asked by jdwhitmore on 16 February 2010 15:55
My eyes are red - is it okay to use these drops - I tried once and my vision became very blurry for two days - thanks
1 answer  -  tags: eyes + glaucoma

No comments:

Post a Comment